Six months – 5 years old
Preschool at The Kirk
We’re here to provide a nurturing, quality part-day program that cares for the whole child in a Christian setting.
The Kirk Preschool Ministry has been serving children and families in our community for over 60 years.
We seek to provide developmentally appropriate learning opportunities that meet each child’s cognitive, creative, social, physical, and emotional needs.
Our philosophy is that children learn best when they feel safe and loved, and are given many opportunities to play and learn simultaneously.
- Children six months – five-years-old
- Proven curriculum that meets each child’s cognitive, creative, social, physical, and emotional needs
- Developmentally appropriate activities
- Enrichment Classes: Spanish, Fitness, Chapel, and Music
- Transitional Kindergarten program “Excel” for five-year-olds
What To Expect
- Professional, experienced, Christ-centered teachers and staff
- Best Teaching Practices
- Low student to teacher ratios
- Loving and safe environment that nurtures the whole child
- Parent-Teacher conferences
- Proven Bible curriculum that lays a spiritual foundation and teaches biblical principals
- Planned school-wide events
We view parents as Partners
- Parent volunteer programs
- Parent-Teacher committee
- Christian ministry and outreach to preschool families
See it for yourself!
Check out this video for a virtual tour of the Kirk Preschool!