Six months – 5 years old
Preschool at The Kirk
We’re here to provide a nurturing, quality part-day program that cares for the whole child in a Christian setting.
Enrollment begins February 1.
The Kirk Preschool Ministry has been serving children and families in our community for over 50 years.
We seek to provide developmentally appropriate learning opportunities that meet each child’s spiritual, intellectual, social, physical, and emotional needs. Our philosophy is that children learn best when they feel safe and loved, and are given many opportunities to play and learn simultaneously.
- Serving Tulsa for 50 years
- Children six months – five-years-old
- Proven curriculum that meets each child’s spiritual, academic, social, emotional and creative needs
- Developmentally appropriate activities
- Enrichment Classes: Spanish, Fitness, Chapel, and Music
- Transitional Kindergarten program “Excel” for five-year-olds
What To Expect
- Professional, experienced, Christ-centered teachers and staff
- Best Teaching Practices following NAEYC
- Loving and safe environment that nurtures the whole child
- Parent-Teacher conferences twice per year
- Proven Bible curriculum that lays a spiritual foundation and teaches biblical principals
- Children’s ministry to veterans, and adults with disabilities
Parents as Partners
- Parent education classes
- Parent-Teacher committee
- Organized playdates
- Christian ministry and outreach to preschool families
See it for yourself!
Check out this video to see what makes The Kirk Preschool exceptional!